* DCL, Inbox, Outbox selectors: The latest version of Firefox does not handle forms the same way Chrome and Internet Explorer do. If you select ---ALL--- in the forms, the other two browsers process it correctly, but Firefox reports an error.
* During the migration to the new server from March 20-31, some $1 subscription payments may not have posted. To help us find these, go to My Profile and enter your PayPal Address under "Advanced Features"
* Currently all pages are forced to English. We are working on the problem.
* Please go to www.eQSL.cc/QSLCard/Logout.cfm to prevent blank page or PageLanguage errors. Everyone should Log Out and Log In again to ensure proper operation.
* If you are having trouble with the Real-time ADIF upload, try uploading a single record instead of uploading an entire file at once. We are still investigating the root of this problem.
* The Forums are currently down due to changes required for the new server. We are working on it.
* We are aware of a problem with the Propagation Forecaster and are working on it.
* We now accept new band frequency ranges (30m, 60m) and modes (ARDOP, QRA64, MSK144) defined by ADIF 3.0.5 specification
* Getting too many bad eQSLs from the same user? Now when you click the Reject button, you can specify to Reject ALL future eQSLs from that user
* If you have Postage Account funds you do not need, please consider converting them into a Donation from your Postage Account page
* If you move to a new QTH, please read the FAQ about what to do.